Here at Perry Beeches Junior School we work to ensure that all our children achieve their potential. We aim for our children to be healthy, independent, well-rounded learners; learning in a safe, enjoyable, fun environment. Through the experiences we provide for them we hope they develop respect for themselves and others whilst preparing them for life in today’s diverse society.
We aim for our pupils to:
- Be confident learners who can communicate and support each other;
- Set goals for their own learning;
- Have their achievements celebrated;
- Lead healthy lives in a safe environment;
- Access a range of opportunities in the wider curriculum;
- Become responsible citizens who will make a positive contribution to society.